« De Gaulle Fleurance draws its creativity from diversity »
2021 Activity Report
We are constantly looking for talent. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to develop your potential and become part of our Group, you should know that:
- De Gaulle Fleurance’s financial situation is sound and its legal services offer is backed by efficient “support” services.
- You will work according to the ethical rules applicable lawyers and notaries, within an open, competent, multidisciplinary, close-knit, result-oriented team that is attentive to the balance between professional and personal life.
- We are committed to career development and dare to give a chance to exceptional young talents. If you have a different background, you will also be of interest to us. Indeed we know how valuable professionals who have worked abroad or previously as inhouse lawyers or GC, auditors, chartered accountants, engineers, senior civil servants or public officials may be.
- The dual promise of promotion and training is a concrete reality at De Gaulle Fleurance: as they move through the ranks, professionals are offered legal training and coaching (client relationship management, pitch training, negotiation, management, communication, etc.). To manage their internal value, all members of De Gaulle Fleurance benefit from an annual evaluation and exchange interviews, which are also an opportunity to renew each other’s commitment to our group’s project.
- This belonging is also expressed in terms of conviviality within the framework of the sponsorship program for new recruits, on the ten or so annual internal events, softball matches and team building activities.
For all unsolicited applications, please use the form below first.
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email@example.com