« De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés draws its creativity from diversity »
2018 Activity Report
We are always looking for talented people. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to develop your skills and to play your part in our law firm, have a think at the below: [liste_fleche]
- Our company is soundly managed and our offer is supported by an efficient administrative team.
- You will work in collaboration with an open, competent, multidisciplinary, close-knit, results-oriented team with a special attention in balancing professional and personal life.
- We are carreer committed and we give to exceptional young talents a quick chance to grow. Even with a different background, we keep our interest in your profile, because we are aware of the added value brought into our firm by lawyers who have worked abroad or who have previously been counsels or legal directors, auditors, chartered accountants, notaries, engineers, senior civil servants or public officials.
- The promise of a quick promotion along with a proper training is a concrete reality for us: as the grades progress, lawyers are offered legal training and professional coaching (customer relationship management, pitch training, negotiation, communication, etc.). In order to manage our assets, all members of the company benefit of an annual evaluation and exchange interview, which are also an opportunity to mutually renew our commitment to the company's project.
- This committment also means conviviality, starting from our sponsorship program for the new recruits, or in the occasion of the various annual internal events, softball matches or Team Building activities.