De Gaulle Fleurance is an integrated group of lawyers and notaries. It supports its clients in France and abroad with :
• 200 professionals dedicated to our clients and to a relationship built on high standards, responsiveness and creativity;
• A full service practice in all segments of business law provided by lawyers and notaries;
• An expertise recognized by the market (Chambers, The Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Leaders League);
• A presence in Paris, Brussels and Abu Dhabi;
• 18 languages (Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Turkish and Wolof);
• A network of correspondents, selected for the high quality of their services, on all continents.
The Macron Law, which opened up the legal professions, sought to provide companies and individuals with a single point of entry for the completion of their affairs, saving time and ensuring a more efficient service at the best price.
It is an opportunity for the legal and judicial professions to meet the clients’ requirements, the constraints of practice, the integration of the European market and technological developments.