We work with all actors in the world of art and culture: national museums, international cultural organizations, auction houses, websites dedicated to the art market, publishers, producers and of course artists, their heirs, collectors and foundations.
Thanks to our cross-practice approach to matters, we are able to work on a wide range of issues, serving the art market in all its components (intellectual property, information technology, commercial, competition, taxation, public law, etc.):
- Advice on copyright management;
- Litigation concerning posthumous works (shared property, disclosure of the work…);
- Taxation of transactions involving works of art;
- Advice on ticket resale (shows, sporting events, etc.);
- Advice and litigation related to architectural works;
- Drafting and negotiation of publishing contracts;
- Cultural sponsorship;
- Endowment funds;
- Advice and intervention with public authorities on resale rights in the field of auction sales of works of art;
- Advice to foundations on the contractual arrangements for virtual visits to their collections;
- Litigation related to the publication and protection of auction house catalogues on websites.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.