We work with financial institutions in all aspects of their activities, in France and abroad. We act for investment banks as well as retail banks, intermediaries and arrangers, insurance companies and investment funds. We also work alongside non-financial companies in their relations with financial institutions. We respond to all their requests regardless of the area: regulatory, contractual, corporate or litigation. We regularly assist financial institutions or borrowers in the structuring and negotiation of structured finance, asset finance, project finance or acquisition finance. Our experienced lawyers handle all kinds of matters related to corporate financing:
- Bank financing: asset financing (equipment, transport, real estate), project financing, corporate financing, acquisition financing, LBO financing, factoring, securitization;
- Mezzanine debt;
- Capital markets ;
- Liability and banking litigation;
- Credit restructuring;
- Regulatory issues.
Thanks to our interdisciplinary approach, we are able to offer a complete service covering all financing operations. We focus particularly on:
- Choice of financing structure in relation to off-balance sheet objectives.
- Renegotiation of debts or leasing in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Structuring of infrastructure financing (PPPs and concessions) and renewable energy financing.
- Tax optimization of the financing structure, such as structuring securities under the thin capitalization rules.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.