Our assistance in mergers and acquisitions covers the broadest range of matters thanks to our cross-practice approach. Thus, transfers or acquisitions may involve companies, groups or business assets. These operations can deal with LBO or divestment transactions such as carve-outs or M&A public transactions.
We can also support both capital-intensive and operational partnerships through joint-venture agreements or shareholders’ agreements, up to providing the terms of exit in the long term. These operations often include the following services:
- Tax and legal structuring;
- Legal audit (or assistance in the preparation of the documents to be audited);
- Assistance in identifying and monitoring the risks specific to the activity or operation;
- Drafting and negotiation of all contractual documentation relating to the transaction (including peripheral agreements relating to the termination of intra-group links or the implementation of new agreements;
- Assistance in the fulfilment of suspensive conditions (whether intra-group restructuring or notification of concentrations to competition authorities);
- Full assistance in signing and closing operations (verification of the documentation exchanged between parties, completion of the transfer of securities and all surrounding operations…).
- Restructuring of a company or group (merger, demerger, partial asset contribution, etc.);
- Implementation of shareholder agreements;
- Approval of the accounts;
- Intra-group agreements (regulated agreements, cash pooling, transfer pricing);
- Liability of directors and companies;
- Corporate capital investment ;
- Disputes between shareholders.
Our approach is based on a careful anticipation of our clients’ strategic interests. Our project-based structure and sector-based foresight ensure that our clients benefit from calibrated expertise, whatever their sector is (energy, banking and finance, real estate, wines and spirits, media, pharmaceuticals, IT, etc.).
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.