Our experience in the field of digital law combines all legal and regulatory aspects of this increasingly strategic field with the constant digitization of the economy. We advise and support our clients, among which IT solution providers, software publishers or user companies, in a wide range of digital-related issues and in a wide variety of sectors (digital health, well-being, mobility, energy and environment, agriculture, banking and finance, real estate, mechanics, e-commerce…), and in particular:
- Commercial contracts (services, mandates, distribution, marketing) relating to IT and/or the Internet;
- IT contracts: development, licensing, outsourcing, integration and transfer;
- License agreements for software or digital content;
- Websites: legal supervision of e-commerce platforms, from the setting up of supplier and host contracts to the drafting of general conditions of sale and use of the service;
- Legal framework for the conditions of operation of online digital content service platforms, interactive or not: audiovisual, music, video games, poker games and casino;
- Regulatory law applied to digital technology: consumption, advertising and marketing, personal data protection (including GDPR), telecommunications and audiovisual.
- Software counterfeiting ;
- Computer litigation and judicial expertise;
- Internet: liability of website hosts and Internet service providers, online libel;
- Commercial litigation: breach of contract, unfair competition;
- Administrative disputes: relating to authorizations issued by the CNIL (French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty), conditions for awarding IT public contracts, etc.
Our experience in digital law covers both French and European legislation and includes regular visits to bodies from other States and organizations. We regularly conduct pan-European consultations for our clients and can rely, when necessary, on a non-exclusive and proven network of correspondents and partners specialized in the digital field.
The specificity of our company lies in the sum of talents we gather for digital issues, one of the most important in the marketplace for a full-service business law firm. In line with our specialized and integrated approach, each of these lawyers works alongside our other law practitioners to provide our clients with advice covering all dimensions of their different needs.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.