We support managers, human resources departments and legal departments in all aspects of the corporate social life, in the context of an increasingly complex social legislation Structural changes resulting from recent regulations are profoundly changing the legal issues that our clients are facing on a daily basis dealing with specific projects, such as transactional or restructuring matters.
The various profiles and experiences of our lawyers can support you in all aspects of labor and employment law at the national and international level, in terms of transactions and litigations, and in particular:
- Individual and collective labor relations;
- Staff representative institutions (assistance in organizing and running);
- Corporate restructuring (acquisitions and transfer, mergers, partial asset contributions);
- Employee savings (additional pensions, retirement savings, life insurance policy, health and long-term care, etc.);
- Remuneration of executives (management packages, stock options, etc.);
- Working hours ;
- Retirement and life insurance policy;
- Delegation of power: implementation, training and coaching;
- Health and safety ;
- Criminal litigation related to labor and employment;
- Labor relations and social security litigation;
- International mobility.
In line with our cross-practice approach and our full-service capacity, we are recognized for our strategic approach to law, in sectors such as: industrial equipment, transport, IT, real estate, clothing, pharmaceuticals, banking, media, sports… We regularly review economic/legislative developments in order to optimize our clients’ current operations and their future business models.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.