“Our calling: to offer our clients a flexible and adaptable legal services platform in real time.”
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés is a corporate law firm that addresses market needs: a full-service law firm (disciplines and sectors) at the core of a high-performance ecosystem.
Our firm has been putting its imprint on the territories and markets it covers on a daily basis thanks to its ability to grow along with its clients’ needs, to assist them in their international investments and commercial transactions in France and worldwide, through its resilience in the face of changes and economic conditions, and its ability to progress, reinvesting and transcending the knowledge it gains over time.
As we enter our eighteenth year, we are proud of this “sustained performance”. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, our firm is fully established in the marketplace, longstanding clients continue to place their trust in us and new ones seek us out.
Our business: to offer our clients a flexible and adaptable legal services platform in real time. Hence our emphasis on training and recruitment to ensure skills in phase with the ever-changing needs of our clients. This explains the organization of forward-thinking laboratories to identify topics of interest. And also the resources we deploy to support our clients internationally (activities in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, development of international arbitration, and facilitation of our “good friends” network). And finally our extensive investments in IT and digital projects, developed in-house (LitiMark®, LitiDesign®) or with legal techs (Doctrine.fr, Case Law Analytics, Legal place, etc.).
We are proud of our contribution, at our own level, to the advancement of law and business: fostering dialog, breaking down the barriers, meeting clients, business partners and peers, and continuing to strike a balance between relevance and usefulness on a daily basis.
This Editorial is an extract from our Activity Report 2018
As a reference law firm on the Paris market, we are an entrepreneurial independent law firm benefiting from recognized experience in all fields of business law and from international practice.
- Création : 15 October 2001 by 6 lawyers.
- Today : more than 170 professionnels.
- A feminization rate of nearly 60%.
- Lawyers registered in more than 12 bars around the world.
- More than 10 different languages spoken within our company.
- A capacity for direct action abroad along with a strong network of goodfriends.
- A healthy growth: our law firm is a SELAS whose account are reviewed by an external auditor ; each year, with publish an Activity Report for our clients.
- The strategic orientations of our law firm are defined and validated by the community of partners. The company is managed on a daily basis by a President and a General Manager supported by a staff team coordinated by a General Secretary, a Communications Director, a Business Development Director and an Information Systems Director.
- A steady recognition in the French law firm Top 50 and in international rankings (Chambers, Legal 500, Best Lawyers…)
- An integrated transversal approach and a dynamic management of project teams, made according to the specificities of each file.
- An open-ended organization that meets the two main needs of economics actors: capital structure and operational activity