We are one of the few law firms in France in the position of dealing with all sports related matters. On the one hand, our comprehensive offer is based on our solid expertise in all areas of business law and, on the other hand, on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of this sector.
Our company can thus handle all types of matters involving sport and sports stakeholders. We also work on behalf of French and foreign clients (private and public organizers of sporting events, sports federations, broadcasters, agents, business partners, top-level athletes and other holders or operators of sports rights) on issues and problems such as:
- French or international sports regulations
- Disciplinary, judicial, administrative or labor litigation
- Sports arbitration, European litigation
- Brand management and protection
- Negotiation and sale of audiovisual rights
- Negotiation and sale of marketing rights or licensing
- Stadium naming
- Issues related to new technologies (in particular protection against ambush marketing)
- Sports betting
- Employment law
- The tax system
- Financing of sports venues
- The acquisition or transfer of companies or clubs
- The creation of professional leagues
- Regulations related to personal data
Historically recognized on private, public and intellectual property law issues on sport, we recently committed on commercial, contractual and financial matters.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.