We have developed a comprehensive legal practice, from transactional to litigation, including a particular activity in real estate taxation for real estate players. Our clients include French and foreign investors, public and private, owners, users, property managers, developers, insurers, lenders, funds and brokers.
Handled by our cross-practice teams, their projects cover a wide range of assets (industrial, offices, retail, hotels and leisure, agriculture, housing):
- Transactions to acquire real estate assets;
- Refinancing operations of mortgages and real estate assets;
- Structuring and constitution of investment vehicles (SIIC – Société Civile de Placement Immobilier), OPCI – Organisme de Placement Collectif Immobilier, and funds);
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases;
- Land structuring such as volume division;
- Legal audits of infrastructure project portfolios (land and urban planning situation);
- Infrastructure construction contracts and subcontracts;
- Litigation relating to the non-performance of contracts for the construction of power plants;
- Litigation relating to the execution of commercial leases;
- Input operations.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.