Public entities, investment funds, lending institutions, arrangers, builders or even maintainers and operators, we are proud to support our clients at all levels of the energy transition (infrastructure, building energy efficiency, industrial energy efficiency, innovation, etc.). We represent both key and emerging players, in France and abroad (mainly in Africa), in all energy sectors: water, nuclear, oil, cogeneration, renewable energies such as solar, wind, biomass, biogas and hydroelectricity. We mobilize all areas of law to support them effectively: banking and financial law, mergers and acquisitions, energy and commercial contract law, public law, construction and real estate law, environmental law, corporate law, tax law, or litigation... For example, we work on the following types of matters:
- Audits of power plants and advice on infrastructure development: wind farms, thermal power plants, biogas and biomass, solar energy, etc. on all aspects (commercial, regulatory, environmental, public law, corporate, financing);
- Drafting and negotiation of energy contracts: EPC and O&M contracts for developers and utilities; review of EPC contracts to advise on their "bankability"; long-term leases and contracts for occupying the public domain;
- Pre-litigation and litigation related to energy contracts: cancellation of permits, suspension of construction, delivery delays, increase in construction costs, limitation of liability, tariffs, etc.;
- Participation in calls for tenders for the allocation of energy projects and related power purchase tariffs;
- Negotiation of financial documentation for energy projects on the developers' side.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.