Our experience and know-how in tax matters let us assist companies as well as individuals or financial institutions, in France and abroad. We advise and assist our clients on a daily basis at all stages of the tax procedure, in the context of the audit of their own statutory financial statements and in the case of personal, internal or international tax audits. We represent their interests before administrative or judicial courts. We also act in criminal, tax and European matters in the context of appeal procedures between administrations, recovery, pre-trial detention for tax fraud or money laundering, as well as in their regularization procedures. We assist our clients both in transactional and litigation, and in particular:
- Tax structuring of sale and acquisition transactions, LBOs and other leveraged transactions;
- Tax structuring of investment vehicles;
- Taxation of financial transactions;
- Real estate taxation;
- Organization of restructuring operations (such as mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers);
- Organization of relations within groups of companies;
- Employee savings;
- International taxation, both in terms of asset management and for companies (transfer prices, permanent establishments, etc.) expatriation, impatriation, restructuring, financing;
- CIR (Crédit d’Impôt Recherche) and JEI (Jeune Entreprise Innovante) litigation.
- Tax audit: assistance to our clients in their relation with the administration during the audit phase, assistance during the recovery phase;
- Tax litigation;
- Criminal tax law.
Our cross-practice approach allows our lawyers to combine with other attorneys expertise as much as necessary, in field such as corporate, real estate, intellectual property, banking and finance or criminal law.
On this topic and many others, please let us know your main areas of interest
to receive selected information.