De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés is proud to be a supporting member of the 4th Annual IBA World Life Sciences Conference taking place on 3-4 June 2016 in San Francisco, USA.
Registration is now open. This year’s event will feature 10 hot topics in the dynamic roundtable session as well as concurrent sessions covering the latest developments from across the different sectors of the Life Science Industry:
- Trade agreements and dispute resolution mechanisms
- Pricing and reimbursement/risk sharing agreements
- Digital health and privacy
- Life science transactions – corporate finance
- Compliance in a global environment: how can you avoid being on the evening news
- Life science transactions – joint ventures
- The future of pharmaceuticals and investor-state dispute resolution
Cécile Théard-Jallu and Francine Le Péchon Joubert, Partners at De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés, are active in the Supporting Committee of the Conference.