De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés is pleased to invite you to a breakfast-conference on the following subject:
Deal or no-deal: consequences for the healthcare and life sciences industries
Thursday 7th February, 2019 from 9am to 10.30am
reception and breakfast from 8.30am
9 rue Boissy d’Anglas
The United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union will have impacts in many sectors, especially in the highly-regulated life sciences sector.
It may also give rise to opportunities.
These are some of the issues life science companies should consider when developing their commercial strategy:
- Marketing authorisations: what rules will apply in the UK? What will be the status of marketing authorisations previously obtained through the European Medicines Agency? What do MA holders need to do to continue to trade in the UK?
- Health data: will there be new hurdles in transferring health data from EU member states to the UK? And vice versa?
- Clinical trials: will the United Kingdom apply the EU Clinical Trials Regulation? How will clinical trials be regulated in the event of a no-deal?
- Customs and financial aspects: will it be the end of the free movement of goods? Are there any risks of price increases? Of products shortages? How will IP rights be affected?
- What practical steps should companies take to protect their business and assets?
This breakfast will be hosted and animated by:
This event is reserved for our clients and partners. It does not constitute “training” within the meaning of the CPF or the mandatory continuing training of lawyers.